The Ukrainian War adds more uncertainty in Europe and triggers renewed discussions on how to overcome the continuing impasse in the Cyprus Issue. This topic will be addressed during a Webinar organized by the Association for Social Reform – OPEK Cyprus and the Cyprus Academic Dialogue – CAD.
The event will take place on Tuesday, March the 1st 2022 – Time 19.00 – 20.15 (Cyprus / EET)
Language: English. Join us in Zoom!
Webinar ID: 993 4622 6047
The event is conducted in the context of the EU funded project of OPEK “Citizens Forum to Reform Europe”
in collaboration with the newspaper “Politis”
FACEBOOK – LIVE STREAMING
- Theano Kalavana, Secretary of OPEK, PhD Health Psychology
- Nicos Peristianis, Co-President of CAD, PhD Sociology
- Yucel Vural, PhD Political Science, founding member of CAD
- Alexis Alecou, PhD Political Science and History, Member of the Board of OPEK
- Coordination: Soula Hadjikyriakou, journalist, member of OPEK Board